MICE AND RATS
Don’t let mice and rats take over your space. Choose AIMVO Pest Control for effective, safe, and reliable pest eradication services. AIMVO YOUR HOME TODAY.
AIMVO Pest Control is ready to assist you with any mice and rats issues you might be facing. Take the first step towards a pest free home.
Connect With Us
Click below to visit our Facebook page. You can also find our other social media platforms in the footer of this website.
About Mice and Rats
Click the button below to learn more about mice and rats, and how to prevent these unwanted visitors from coming into your home.
Our experts will conduct a thorough inspection to identify the extent of the infestation and entry points. This is a critical step to ensure an effective treatment is done inside and outside your home.
We use secured bait-boxes to prevent non-target animals and children from accessing the rodenticide contained inside.
Additionally, we use single feed second generation rodenticide to provide a fast kill and reduce environmental impact.
There are no extra fees attached to this service, regardless of how much product is used.
The AIMVO Treatment
We will implement a broad treatment plan that includes the installation of bait boxes, the placing of sticky traps around the property, and if applicable other baits.
We also treat for other common pests while we are treating for rodents at no extra charge. This will ensure you don’t see any other pests, and it will get rid of some of the main sources of food for rodents.
Free Retreatments and Follow Ups
We believe in the quality of the service we provide to our customers. For that reason, we are willing to offer free retreatments as well as follow ups in between appointments if the issues persist.
The size of the infestation will not affect our free retreatments policy. This policy applies to other common pests as well.
CLAIM YOUR $10 TREATMENT NOW
This is a $249 discount, and a very limited special. Hurry!
Things You Should Know
These rodents are a threat to you and your family. Preventative measures must be applied to your home. If you already have issues with mice and rats you can claim our special offer above, and these are some of the reasons why you should:
- Between mice and rats they can spread up to 35 different diseases to humans.
- 5% of mice in the United States carry the Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis virus(LCMV). This infectious disease can be transmitted through open wounds, inhalation, accidental ingestion, and more.
- Mice can drop an estimated 70 droppings a day, equating to around 25,000 in a whole year.
- Mice and rat droppings can cause allergic reactions in some people. In some cases dropping from these rodents can transmit food borne illnesses such as salmonella.
- Mice and rats are social animals so they need constant friends around them. Small infestations will always grow if untreated.
- Mice and rats are notorious for chewing on electrical wires, causing nearly 20% of unexplained fires in the U.S. annually.